June 5, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

 I know I really am sucking at trying to keep updated with my blog on a regular basis but what can I say life happens and usually I dont even think to blog about it till the day or event is long over due.

 From time to time I do read other peoples blogs though so I am kind of in the loop with 'current' things that are going around the web.

 I found the link to this free photography challenge website and thought I would try and start partaking in it, I figured it would get me kind of more in the mood per say to go and explore my likes of photography.

 Check out their website, It really looks like it be fun to keep participating in challenges Also they have a lot of different themes. They even have tips and tricks for photography and photo editing.

http://www.iheartfaces.com/

 This months theme is 'All Boy' so I thought I would submit a picture of the most important little man in my life, I have so many pictures of him so its hard to pick just one.

 Got this one last weekend, He just started preschool so he was telling me all about his class field trip and he was telling and showing me all about lizards he seen at the zoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment